We make good stuff that we back 100%!
SeaLantern provides free repair and a Limited Lifetime Warranty service for products purchased from SeaLantern or an authorized dealer or reseller. This applies to all SeaLantern lights and accessories.
1. SeaLantern’s warranty policy does not cover components that have been installed by an unauthorized third party or are not genuine SeaLantern replacement parts.
2. Unauthorized third party repairs and modifications to any SeaLantern product voids SeaLantern’s repair service and limited lifetime warranty.
3. The customer/ retailer is responsible for all freight costs to and from the Authorised repair centre.
1. 30 days free replacement: Within 30 days of purchase SeaLantern will replace any product that fails to operate as a result of a manufacturing defect. The product will be replaced with the same model or one of equal or better performance in the unlikely event it has been discontinued.
2. 12 months free repair: SeaLantern offers a free repair service within 12 months of purchase if a product fails or becomes defective through the course of its intended use. Customers need only to return their product to an authorized SeaLantern retailer/reseller and present their original sales receipt and serial number.
3. Limited Lifetime Warranty: After 12months, should the product fail, SeaLantern provides a Limited lifetime Warranty for free labour on repairs, should a SeaLantern product cease to function through normal use. Under the Limited Lifetime Warranty the customer is responsible for the cost of freight to and from base and the cost of any replacement parts should they be required.
4. Accidental damage: If a product fails as a result of excessive usage (I.E. repeated impacts as a consequence of heavy use) or accidental damage, SeaLantern, at its discretion, will provide free labour on repair, charging the customer for the cost of replacement materials only. Customers are responsible for all shipping/postage costs associated with repairs of this nature and must provide their unit serial number and original sales receipt.
5. We will replace malfunction products for an upgraded product in the same series or similar performance for customers if replacement can’t be made within due time when certain products are discontinued or some other reasons.
Warranty null and void if:
1. Failure or damage caused by excessive dropping or bumping, unauthorized dismantling, modification or reconstruction.
2. Failure or damage is caused by improper use, storage or maintenance (refer to product instruction manual).
3. Damage is caused by an unapproved battery.
4. Customers cannot supply either: their SeaLantern unit serial number or original sales receipt.
5. Failure or damage is caused by inferior quality components/parts not manufactured by SeaLantern.
6. Damage is caused by light flooding, water ingress and corrosion due to water ingress, after one year of purchase. SeaLantern cannot warrant against possible user error. Although SeaLantern has taken extreme care and designed dual redundancy seals into our lights, sand, hair or debris can cause a leak. It is the users responsibility to maintain o-ring lubrication, inspect o-rings for wear and debris. Our lights are individually depth tested at the factory prior to shipment, and are guaranteed to their rated depth when you receive them.
1. Product appearance is excluded in the warranty service.
2. If there is conflict between SeaLantern’s warranty rules and other warranty service details, SeaLantern’s rules will be applied.
3. The rights of the amendment and interpretation of these rules are reserved by SeaLantern.
4. The rules will be applied since the release of the rules.